High Proof Pressure
- 5 to 200 times overload pressure (range dependent) without affecting transducer performance. This includes overload pressures in “Both Directions” for differential pressure sensors.
- Very High 932ºF (500ºC) Continuous operation.
- Very Low Cryogenic -320ºF (-196ºC) Continuous operation
- Simultaneous Static and Dynamic Pressure Measurements
- samme sensoren.
- 1,000 ohms typical. Custom requests from 350 ohms, through 15,000 ohms, is possible.
- Special option available upon request.
COMPLETED PRESSURE TRANSDUCERS
- Un-Amplified: 100mV typical Full Scale (others from 30mV to 300mV).
- Amplified: Standard options: 0-5 VDC, 0.5-5 VDC, 0-10 VDC, 4-20 mA
(Other outputs available upon request).
- Special Amplified: Potentiometer Replacement, LVDT or Variable Reluctance Replacement.
Sensor Physical Shape/Configuration
- Almost any configuration your application requires, including pressure connections and electrical connections.
- Submersible Transducers/Transmitters to depths of 1100 ft. of water.
- Single or multiple switched outputs all in one unit. Used where high vibration, hostile environments and where accurate set point settings are required.
Dual and Triple redundant sensor designs for extreme reliability applications
- Gage pressure measurements within a Hermetically Sealed transducer.